We will appraise your property and provide advice on monthly rent before finding you a tenant upon instruction.
The Letting Agent will:
- Complete the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements (ASTs) in the agreed form and provide copies to the Principal
- Provide a copy of the tenant’s passport or appropriate ID
- Fulfil legal requirements regarding ‘right to rent’ regulations
- Ensure standing orders are correctly set up for each tenancy
- Collect and account for the weekly/monthly rent to pass to the principal. All monies collected by the last day of the month, excluding the management fee.
- Where applicable, secure any deposit in the deposit protection scheme my deposits.
- Inform landlord of any maintenance issues
The Landlord will:
The landlord agrees to keep the property in a good state of repair. Notify the letting agent of any anti-social behaviour.
Where legally required, the landlord agrees to provide copies of the following:
- Gas safety certificate (legal requirement annually)
- EPC (legal requirement every 10 years)
- Electrical certificate (legal requirement every five years for HMOs)
- Fire panel/system annual inspection certificate (legal requirement annually for HMOs)
- House of Multiple Occupancy Licence (where required)
Scale Of Fees
- Multiple occupancy 18% Inc VAT commission will be payable by the Landlord based on actual rent received
- Residential 12% Inc VAT commission will be payable by the landlord based on actual rent received
- Commercial 6% Inc VAT commission will be payable by the landlord based on actual rent received
- Let only fee £480 Inc VAT
- Student Letting Fee £180 Inc VAT
We will endeavour to contact the landlord by e-mail in respect to repairs. In the event that repair is required as a matter of safety, or in the event that further damage will be caused to the property, we will carry out the repairs and charge to the landlord. We endeavour to recover keys from outgoing tenants. In the event that copies of keys are needed, these will be charged to the landlord. Our call out fee, upon the landlord’s request, will be charged at £40 plus VAT.
Other services provided by Tulip at the landlord’s request:
- Gas Safe Inspection Certificate - £50 pus VAT
- Inspection including inventory and photographs - £50 plus VAT
- EPC - £50 plus VAT
- Top up of pre-payment metres (monthly charge) - £25 plus VAT
- Fire alarm inspection - Variable price
- Electrical inspection - Variable price
- PAT testing - Variable price
- Legionella risk assessment - Variable price
- HMO licence application - Variable price